Stationery Haul

8:47 PM


Hello! I hope you are having a lovely day and good year so far. Today I have a stationery haul. For the past couple of days I have been buying a lot of stationery stuff and I wanted to share them here. I don't know about you guys but when I study cute stationery motivates me to study more and they just make me want to study more. And as (soon to be) a senior in high school I needed that extra push. So here are some stationery that I treated myself.

(And I'll write where I bought them in case you are wondering. But since I live in Korea and they are made by Korean brand I am almost positive that you wouldn't find this in any other country but I still hope this gives you some sort of inspiration.)

($3, 드림디포)
The first one is Elsa note. And this is so pretty. The illustration is so gorgeous. And let's just face it, I am just a huge Elsa fan.

(about $2 드림디포)
This is a post it with alien from Toy Story on it. 
They are just so cute! I can't wait to use them on my books and notes!!

(about $1 드림디포)
Little Mermaid flash cards. Ariel is one of my favorite Disney princesses. And this was just so cute to resist. There are also Snow White and Cinderella version.

(I want to say $2 드림디포)
Frozen post it!
It is made by the 3M company. It should be good!

(both from 페이펄)
I bought two highlighters. I already have a ton of them so I just only needed this two colors!
The blue one is from a japanese company called Zebra and this line(?) of highlighter is a huge hit in Korea these days. They are quiet expensive for highlighters (₩1800) but the colors they make are so unique and pretty.
The yellow one is from Sharpie. I love this yellow color. It is such a lovely yellow.

($2 페이펄)
They are called Signo DX from the Japanese company called Mitsubish.
The first color is mandarin orange and the second color is called emerald.
They are both gorgeous colors and again this pen is super famous in Korea. 

(about $1 페이펄)
This pen is called Gelly Roll. 
This is one of the favorite kind of pens that I have ever used.
The color that I bought is in XPGB#123.

This is a Cath Kidson pencil case. I showed this in my December favorites post.
This was a Christmas gift from my mama.

The last one is the correction tape which I forgot to take a picture of.(clumsy me) But if you look at the very first picture there is something that looks like pea. And that is a so adorable and comfy (yes, I used the word comfy on a correction tape). This was about $1.2 and I bought this at 페이펄.

Hope you have a good day/night.
xoxo, Yujung





You Might Also Like

19 comments

  1. Oh, I love every single item! That Elsa notebook is the cutest! Thanks for sharing and have a great day!

    Check out my blog if you want: www.theglamandglitter.com

    Tamara xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Elsa notebok is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. So cute! Want them all. I love stationaries as well x

    www.ashrealasitgets.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved every item:) I totally agree that nice stationery helps concentrating on studies or work. I definitely should update mine, lol. Thank you so much for sharing!

    http://www.yuliannova.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post! That frozen notebook is just adorable. Hope you have a great day. xx

    http://linnstudies.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Have a great day as well:))

      Delete
  5. Im so addicted to buying stationary, love these items :) xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi girls! Love stationary as I'm an organizational freak so I find hauls like this really cool. I just want to say I love your site, very professional! I'm just starting out at blogging and enjoying looking at some other blogs for inspiration. It's so cool that you are doing this as twins, what a neat idea ^_^
    http://heatherblogz.weebly.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my!!!! how cute is your pencil case, I love it!!

    www.elizabethangelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore stationery & feel like I'm due for some serious hauling! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. New stationery is one of my favorite things! Love this haul!
    xoxo Annie
    http://www.somethingswellblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Everything looks so adorable! Stationary hauls are my absolute favourite, I just want to play swaps and trade stickers xD that pencil case looks lovely! Now following you on GFC :D xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) I followed you on bloglovin!! what a lovely blog you have:)

      Delete
  11. I love the Disney stationery! Sophie xx

    http://stylestarsandsparkle.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Everything looks so cute, now I wanna buy new stationary as well... :D

    If you're feeling generous, check out my blog and follow if you like :)

    Kawellkasell.blogspot.de

    Have a lovely day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So in love with your blog! You've got such a fresh style and it really is a pleasure to read it!
    Would you like to follow each other on GFC? If yes just let me know once done and I'll be right back!
    xoxo
    Patricia http://patriciacori.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!
      I followed you o GFC. You have a wonderful blog:)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe