Last Minute DIY Christmas Cards

3:00 AM

I cannot believe Christmas is already 3 nights away and I am so excited!!! And sad at the same time. We have to wait a whole year for another Christmas to come and that is breaking my heart. 
One of my favorite Christmas memories is writing all lovely cards to my family and friends and as I grew older the number of the cards I wrote decreased. And I don't know about you guys but I always remember someone I want to write at the last minute. And here are few ideas of cards that I made and I hope you find it useful as well.
This is absolutely inspired by pintrest. Not my idea.

1. Santa Claus's outfit



>What you need :  red, white and black papers and two buttons.


For the buttons you can choose the colors and the numbers but I recommend white because with the red background white stands out much more than any other color.

And if you prefer elf's outfit you can use green background and black buttons.


2. Christmas Tree


>What you need : red and white papers

Just cut some strip of red papers and put them on white paper. Since the cutting of the paper was so bad I glued the strip in not so neat. So it looks like it was meant to be like that. (who am I kidding.)

Hope you found this useful. This is really easy if you have what you need you all can make this even cutter than I did. 

Hope you have a lovely holiday.
MERRY CHRISTMAS ♥
hohoho, Yujung


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. These Christmas cards look great! They're just perfect for the holidays!
    Fashion Soup

    ReplyDelete
  2. The santa claus outfit looks so nice. I'm definitely gonna try making a card like that as well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!! And happy holidays!!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe