Aritaum Beauty Haul

4:19 PM

Hello! Hope all of you are enjoying holiday. I've obviously done some shopping over last few days and I thought I'd share with you some of the things I bought at Aritaum, which is Korean beauty store.


First thing I bought is 2 gold nail polishes. One is more glittery and the other is more metallic. They are both from the Zero Per Zero collaboration range. Both gold color are amazing, especially the glittery one is just perfect for the holiday. Also the nail polish from the Zero Per Zero range had 50% off discount.

I also bought their top coat, which I forgot to include in the picture. The product has amazing shininess but I am not quiet sure about the quality because I feel like they get chipped a lot.

I also bought two nail stickers. I haven't used them yet, but I've heard a lot of great things about the products and I think they will look amazing on my nails.

The next thing I bought is 8 mask sheet to get rid of the blackheads on my nose. They also had 50% off so it was such a bargain.

Sponge-bob mask sheet and the puff was given to me because I registered myself on their web site. But I haven't used them so I cannot give you the details just yet.


So these are all the things I bought from Aritaum, I absolutely love this brand, so if you are looking for Korean beauty brands to try, give this a chance (:


Love, Yumi

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Love the Nail polishes! Golden always looks nice during this time of year :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you scored some pretty rad products!! Thanks for sharing GF :) Hope this holiday season is treating you the absolute best!!

    XOXO
    http://www.kellmenow.com/productreviews/
    https://www.instagram.com/kell_menow/
    https://www.facebook.com/kellmenow/?fref=ts
    https://twitter.com/kell_menow

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice haul! I'm not really familiar with Aritaum or Korean brands in general, but I'm looking forward to buy Aritaum products since I'll be visiting Seoul next month. I wonder what's worth to splurge on. :)

    xx ieyra h. | blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. visitors also like the brand called tony moly(or mory) and innisfree (: have fun in seoul

      Delete
    2. thanks you so much for your suggestions!

      Delete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe