4 Cute & Easy DIY Christmas Cards

10:56 PM


Hello! Today, I'm going to show you how to make cute and easy holiday cards! I got my inspiration from pinterest obvi, and all of them turned out so much better than I expected!

1. What you need?
All I used in this DIY is papers, ♪ shaped punch, ribbon, twine, fabric, scissor, glue and sharpie!

2. How to make?

This one turned out so adorable and many of my friends wanted this one But literally ALL I did was to cut out many shape using my punch and just put them in a triangular shape to look like a tree. I added little green twine on the bottom to make it look like a tree trunk and wrote FALALA because ♪ shape reminded me of that word.
You can go so creative with this design, you can use what ever shaped punch you'd like, you can also use like star stickers and write or not write a words of your choice! i just think that you cannot go wrong with this one ;)



I just had a lot of twine with me and my friend suggested I make a wreath shape out of it. So I cut out a twine and made it round shape in three layers(? I don't know how to explain that, hopefully you'll get it when you see the picture.) and tied a green bow to keep all the three layers in place, stuck that on a paper. To add little things, I used my shaped punch again and I also drew little dots with my silver and gold sharpie. 


This one is personally cutest one among all four. I just cut my piece of fabric in a circle shape and drew little details with my shapie to make it look like an ornament. Because of polka dots this one turned out super fun and adorable but you can go very creative with this one because different color/pattern fabric will definitely make a big difference with the whole look.



The last one was actually inspired by the card design I saw on the book store. I thought that looked so unique and fun so I was going to buy it but I thought that was overpriced so I just made one myself. I just made few holes in paper and put the ribbon through the wholes to make it look like a tree. I put the bow on the very top, but I feel like star would also look so cute. You can use much thinner strings to give it a different style as well.

So here was my four cute and easy DIY christmas cards, hope you got some inspiration or ideas for your cards. Yuji will probably upload her version of cards soon! anyway guys, MERRY CHRISTMAS

Love, Yumi

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Those cards are so cute! I especially like the circular Christmas ornament, it's really adorable :) The ribbon tree is such a nice idea as well, I'm really impressed that you decided to make it based on something you saw in a store, many people would be too intimidated!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Erin
    http://sexycardi.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all so adorable! You are very creative person :)
    my blog -> https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh you have lovely DIY skills. I simply bought tons of cards at a local Target and wrote in them & sent them off but I would love to do custom Christmas cards next year! xx, adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute! They look amazing!! And they're all so simple! These would just be so lovely to give to people!

    Shannon Sage

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are adorable, Yumi, thank you for sharing!

    May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww love these and it adds such a nice personal touch instead of buying cards from the shop! xx

    Jenny | Krystel Couture - Wishing you an amazing Christmas and all the best for 2016!! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe