Toner Recommendation ♡ Vichy V Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Boosting Essence Water

10:09 PM

For today's post, I thought I would give you a toner recommendation. This Vichy Essence Water Toner is THE toner for me to use. I have some other toners that I own but this is the one that I find myself using all the time. I was introduced to this baby not so long ago and I was given the 30ml sample, which is the one that I'm still using but I'm planning to buy like the actual one soon.

So what I love about this toner is that this gives you obviously moisture. After washing my face at night, this is the only product I apply but still, my skin does not feel tight at all, and I find this amazing because some other toners I have used previously does not do a great job on 'hydrating' portion and I need to put extra stuffs. 

I also love how this does not give me the greasy feeling even after like two or thee hours. I have oily skin, which is not that good because I feel so greasy and dirty especially in the nose area if I don't wash my face for a few hours after applying even the skin care products. BUT this is the best part about this product. I don't need to wash my face again. I can enjoy the freshness for more than just a hour or two.

So yeah. The Vichy New V Aqualia Thermal Dynamic Hydration Boosting Essence Water is my favourite. (I'm not sure if this is the actual name or not because it's too long but this is what is said on the bottle) Please let me know your favorite toner or skin care products in general, I'm always looking for products recommendation :)

[Disclaimer | I didn't took a picture of this so this image is from here. you can also buy this product from the link.]

Love, Yumi

You Might Also Like

4 comments

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe