Three Hand Cream Recommendation

7:37 PM

Winter is almost here in Korea and my skin is not happy about it. I have a oily skin so I never had problem with dryness but for some reason this year my hands are feeling drier than before. Therefore I was using a lot of hand creams lately and here are top three hand cream I have been loving:)

Rose Mine Perfumed Hand Cream Passion Fruit (left)

60ml / 9,900 (about $10)

I never heard of this brand before this hand cream so I wasn't expecting anything but oh my goodness!! The smell is so good!! It has strong and pleasant girly scent to it. 

L'Occitane Verbena Cooling Hand Cream Gem (middle)

30ml / 13,000 (about $13)

L'Occitane is famous for its hand cream so it's not a surprise that this one is in this list. This has a lovely scent to it as well as the first one. But unlike the girly scent, it has fresh scent to it. And it is really cooling so it is perfect to use in summer when a normal hand cream sometimes feel little heavy.

illi Total Aging Care Hand Cream (right)

50ml / 10,000 (about $10)

I know I am only in my teen years and I don't have to care about age stuff. Unless I am really insecure about those stuff. And I assure you I am not using this for those reason. As this is good for aging this hand cream is the richest hand cream I have ever tried. And it is perfect for winter!! And also this has a pleasant scent to it.

xoxo, Yujung

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. nice post dear! i love L'Occitane
    kisses www.vanedresscode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post dear! You have a wonderful blog:)
    What about following each other on Instagram, Bloglovin, Twitter?.. :)

    www.bloglovin.com/blog/3880191

    ReplyDelete
  3. My hands get so dry in the Winter, so I'll have to give some of these a go. I love the sound of the illi one! My fave hand cream is the hemp hand protector from The Body Shop!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your recommendation!! I should give that a try when I'm in the Body Shop next time :)

      Delete

Popular Posts

Polyvore Sets

Subscribe